We’re looking for a passionate individual with great attention to detail to assist in updating our product disclosure statements. This role will also assist in drafting product related content for websites, online quoting tools, phone scripting and the customer service portal.
Just as many of us now put pets at the centre of our lives, PetSure positions the welfare of pets at the heart of our business. As a pet insurance underwriter, administrator and fintech company through GapOnlyTM, we help provide a sense of security to almost half a million Australians and their pets.
Why you’ll love working at PetSure
With a career at PetSure you’ll experience:
- Choose your balance – work from a combo of the home and office
- When onsite, our award-winning, purpose-built pet friendly office
- An inclusive and supportive culture that supports career development and flexibility, including our fully paid 18-week genderless parental leave policy
- Access to our wellbeing program which includes webinars, health checks, on site lunches and the occasional voucher if working from home
- Personal and professional development through our customised learning platform
- Paid leave for your birthday and an enrichment day (a day out of the office to support a cause or passion close to your heart)
- The assistance of our onsite Chief Dog Wrangler to help entertain your pooch with free parking on that day
- And because pets are at the heart of everything we do, your pet insurance is on us too
What you’ll do
At PetSure we put the customer first. Due to a range of product enhancements, PetSure is seeking a communications superstar with great attention to detail to assist in updating our product disclosure statements. This is a 3-month fixed term contract
Specifically, the Product Disclosure Specialist is accountable for;
- Drafting product disclosure statements that accurately reflect recent product, compliance, and disclosure changes
- Reviewing product disclosure statement drafts for any errors and design issues
- Drafting product related content for websites, online quoting tools and customer service portals
- Reviewing existing PetSure collateral to adequately describe the product
- Collaborating with our brand partners and provide feedback on product content
- Providing an overview of product disclosure statement changes for distribution partners to help guide training and website updates.
- Collaborating with internal functions including Compliance to action feedback on product disclosure drafts
What you’ll bring
- Pet parent or pet advocate
- Passi Attention to detail
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, with excellent relationship building
- Proficiency in writing/editing documents
- Experience in drafting product disclosure statements
- 2+ Experience in the general insurance and/or financial services industry
- onate about PetSure’s purpose
Ready to chase your dream?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply Now.
PetSure is an equal opportunity employer and encourages anyone who meets the role requirements to apply.
PetSure is a pet friendly environment and welcomes dogs and cats in the workplace. It is the policy of PetSure that all new employees consent to a background check.