We’re looking for a passionate workforce planning manager to maintain the workforce planning and capacity model for our multi-site contact centre operations.
Just as many of us now put pets at the centre of our lives, PetSure positions the welfare of pets at the heart of our business. As a pet insurance underwriter, administrator and fintech company through GapOnlyTM, we help provide a sense of security to almost half a million Australians and their pets.
Why you’ll love working at PetSure
With a career at PetSure you’ll experience:
- Choose your balance – work from a combo of the home and office
- When onsite, our award-winning, purpose-built pet friendly office
- An inclusive and supportive culture that supports career development and flexibility, including our fully paid 18-week genderless parental leave policy
- Access to our wellbeing program which includes webinars, health checks, on site lunches and the occasional voucher if working from home
- Personal and professional development through our customised learning platform
- Paid leave for your birthday and an enrichment day (a day out of the office to support a cause or passion close to your heart)
- The assistance of our onsite Chief Dog Wrangler to help entertain your pooch with free parking on that day
- And because pets are at the heart of everything we do, your pet insurance is on us too
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Head of Customer Service, the Workforce Planning Manager will provide advice, support, development, execution of strategies, processes and disciplines to achieve optimal workforce planning. This role will also be accountable for the development of strategic solutions to reduce customer demand and/or optimise new ways we can manage that demand using technology and automation.
Specifically, the Workforce Planning Manager is accountable for;
- Playing an active role in directing the workforce management activities of our outsourced partners and ensuring they comply with policies and procedures relating to WFM.
- Delivering actionable insights and analytics to inform decision making and drive behavioural/ operational change
- Managing the configuration and operation of our contact centre technology platform
- Managing call, email and task routing in a multi-site environment to ensure an efficient workload and workforce balance
- Develop and implement strategies to improve service performance.
- Develop long and short term capacity management plans; including forecasting, employee scheduling, intraday resource management, optimisation, business continuity plans, ongoing analysis of unit performance and recommendations.
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of our relationships with our call centre platform and other associated services/capabilities
- Development of longer term capacity plans for CST and Claims administration for both site hiring plans and short term forecasting for voice, email and any future channels. Provide timely analysis and feedback on outcomes of planning
- Provide accurate forecasts for the Contact Centre, accounting for growth due to seasonal variations, special events affecting clients (such as marketing blitzes) and other cyclical patterns
- Lead the scheduling and intraday function ensuring work schedules are delivered in a timely manner, aligned to the forecast and resources are aligned in real-time to the schedules
What you’ll bring
- Pet parent or pet advocate
- Passionate about PetSure’s purpose
- Minimum 5 years in workforce planning in call centres
- Previous operational management experience
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and mentoring capable technical staff
- Strong reporting background highly competent in SQL & MS office suite including Word, Outlook, Power point & Excel
- Solid understanding of contact centre telephony solutions, performance metrics/reporting and statistical analysis
- Solid mathematical skills (numerical interpretation) and analytical skills to translate data into recommendations and plans for executive stakeholders
- Proven experience in achieving business targets
- Degree or relative qualification/work experience within a quantitative discipline; economics; statistics; finance or relative experience in information systems management
Ready to chase your dream?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply Now.
PetSure is an equal opportunity employer and encourages anyone who meets the role requirements to apply.
PetSure is a pet friendly environment and welcomes dogs and cats in the workplace. It is the policy of PetSure that all new employees consent to a background check.