We’re looking for passionate people to support our Pet Parents when they need it most, as Customer Service Heroes in our Call Centre.
Just as many of us now put pets at the centre of our lives, PetSure positions the welfare of pets at the heart of our business. As a pet insurance we help provide a sense of security to over half a million Australians and their pets.
Why you’ll love working at PetSure
With a career at PetSure you’ll experience:
- When onsite, our award-winning, purpose-built pet friendly office
- An inclusive and supportive culture that supports career development and flexibility, including our fully paid 18-week genderless parental leave policy
- Access to our wellbeing program which includes webinars, health checks, on site lunches and gym
- Personal and professional development through our customised learning platform
- Paid leave for your birthday and an Enrichment Day (a day out of the office to support a cause or passion close to your heart)
- The assistance of our onsite Chief Dog Wrangler to help entertain your pooch with free parking on that day
- And because pets are at the heart of everything we do, your pet insurance is on us too
Life At PetSure
What you’ll do
As a Customer Service Officer, you have the first interaction with our pet parents via inbound calls. Your empathetic and caring nature will guide our pet parents through their questions and queries, so they feel listened to and reassured their furry family member is cared for.
Furthermore, you will,
- Have genuine conversations with our customers (Pet Parents) and be awesome at building relationships
- Thrive on giving the highest level of customer service
- Be a fabulous communicator and able to demonstrate resilience
- Communicate with our customers to provide further information regarding policy and entitlements
- Complete allocated work tasks within agreed turnaround times
- Own and manage customer complaints
- Obtain first call resolution on inbound calls
- Work collaboratively with various teams at PetSure
What you’ll bring
- First and foremost – Your curiosity!
- Pet parent or pet advocate
- Passionate about PetSure’s purpose
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Experience working with KPI’s
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills
Ready to chase your dream?
We’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume with cover letter to [email protected].
PetSure is a pet friendly environment and welcomes dogs and cats in the workplace. It is the policy of PetSure that all new employees consent to a background check.