We’re looking for a passionate process and capability manager to manage the end to end life cycle of customer service capability via ownership, creation, and measurement of all PetSure Australia service processes across all operational sites.
Just as many of us now put pets at the centre of our lives, PetSure positions the welfare of pets at the heart of our business. As a pet insurance underwriter, administrator and fintech company through GapOnlyTM, we help provide a sense of security to almost half a million Australians and their pets.
Why you’ll love working at PetSure
With a career at PetSure you’ll experience:
- Choose your balance – work from a combo of the home and office
- When onsite, our award-winning, purpose-built pet friendly office
- An inclusive and supportive culture that supports career development and flexibility, including our fully paid 18-week genderless parental leave policy
- Access to our wellbeing program which includes webinars, health checks, on site lunches and the occasional voucher if working from home
- Personal and professional development through our customised learning platform
- Paid leave for your birthday and an enrichment day (a day out of the office to support a cause or passion close to your heart)
- The assistance of our onsite Chief Dog Wrangler to help entertain your pooch with free parking on that day
- And because pets are at the heart of everything we do, your pet insurance is on us too
Life at PetSure
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Head of Customer Service, the Process and Capability Manager wilk play a key role in transforming service operation to create better employee experiences and customer outcomes whilst reducing administrative costs. You will support the execution and delivery of business transformation and process improvement initiatives through business analysis, process analysis and change management to improve our ways of work, processes, and technology
Specifically, the Process & Capability Manager is accountable for;
- Leading the Operations elements of system/product testing
- Approving all system changes for Customer Service business unit
- Providing analysis and insight on any process improvements for the operations team and assist in the design of process documentation
- Managing all changes into front line operations from communication, documentation, to post change assessment and effectiveness
- Collaborating with all stakeholders within the business ensuring appropriate engagement
- You will need to create, measure, analyse and optimise content according to agent and business needs
- Identify systemic issues and/or risks and work with the Business Incident Response team on a solution and remediation plan
- Utilising your leadership experience to Lead, Support and develop your team
- Identify and analyse coaching opportunities or trends to present to business and coordinate the design & delivery of training content
- Ensuring that frontline employees are upskilled on any product changes and features
- Managing he on-time completion of all running projects and changes in the Customer Service Team
- Establishing project and testing priorities.
What you’ll bring
- Pet parent or pet advocate
- Passionate about PetSure’s purpose
- Minimum 3 years experience in a people leadership role
- Experience and success in business process optimisation role
- Experience in a change management role, or at a minimum, exposure and awareness of change management frameworks – mandatory
- Previous exposure to Project Work – Desirable
- Previous exposure to Quality Assurance, ideally in a contact centre context – Desirable
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including previous experience presenting ideas
- Strong coaching skills
Ready to chase your dream?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply Now by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
PetSure is an equal opportunity employer and encourages anyone who meets the role requirements to apply.
PetSure is a pet friendly environment and welcomes dogs and cats in the workplace. It is the policy of PetSure that all new employees consent to a background check.