Love being on the road? We’re looking for a 2 curious and passionate Relationship Manager to drive the sales and retention for GapOnly. 1 role will be based in Western Australia and the other in Victoria
Just as many of us now put pets at the centre of our lives, PetSure positions the welfare of pets at the heart of our business. As a pet insurance underwriter, administrator and fintech company through GapOnlyTM, we help provide a sense of security to almost half a million Australians and their pets.
Why you’ll love working at PetSure
With a career at PetSure you’ll experience:
- Work remotely from WA or VIC –
- When onsite, our award-winning, purpose-built pet friendly office
- An inclusive and supportive culture that supports career development and flexibility, including our fully paid 18-week genderless parental leave policy
- Access to our wellbeing program which includes webinars, health checks, on site lunches and the occasional voucher if working from home
- Personal and professional development through our customised learning platform
- Paid leave for your birthday and an enrichment day (a day out of the office to support a cause or passion close to your heart)
- The assistance of our onsite Chief Dog Wrangler to help entertain your pooch with free parking on that day
- And because pets are at the heart of everything we do, your pet insurance is on us too
Life at PetSure
What you’ll do
Love being on the road? We’re looking for a curious and passionate Relationship Manager to drive the sales and retention for GapOnly. You will deliver quality customer service to vets in the industry through effective the application of sales lifecycle management.
Specifically, the Vet Relationship Manager is accountable for;
- Managing customer relations with prospective and participating vet practice staff and direct users of the e-claiming services
- Delivering to expected KPIs and targets, as per the Business Case, in a high-quality standard.
- Developing new leads from insights and through cold-calling
- Closing sales as per agreed commercial terms
- On-boarding vets end to end from technical integration setup to training and embedding
- Supporting vets in their ongoing use of our services
- Reporting to vets on their performance
- Assisting vets in marketing GapOnly to their customer base
- Providing front-line technical integration support to connected vets
- Ability to travel nationally to vet practices and conferences as required
- Reporting on sales and utilisation results, and other tactical performance initiatives that yield revenue
- Future focus improvements via collation of consumer feedback
What you’ll bring
- Pet parent or pet advocate
- Passionate about PetSure’s purpose
- Sales experience in the veterinary field or other relevant industry experience (Desirable)
- Clinical experience in the veterinary field or other relevant industry experience (Desirable)
- Experience in using CRM as a tool for effective relationship management (Desirable)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to handle conflict situations
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Experience meeting KPI’s
Ready to chase your dream?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply Now. Send your application to email@example.com
PetSure is an equal opportunity employer and encourages anyone who meets the role requirements to apply.
PetSure is a pet friendly environment and welcomes dogs and cats in the workplace. It is the policy of PetSure that all new employees consent to a background check.