We’re looking for a sales support officer to support our GapOnly team permanently working afternoons from 12pm-8pm, Tuesday – Saturday
Just as many of us now put pets at the centre of our lives, PetSure positions the welfare of pets at the heart of our business. As a pet insurance underwriter, administrator and fintech company through GapOnlyTM, we help provide a sense of security to almost half a million Australians and their pets.
Why you’ll love working at PetSure
With a career at PetSure you’ll experience:
- Choose your balance – work from a combo of the home and office
- When onsite, our award-winning, purpose-built pet friendly office
- An inclusive and supportive culture that supports career development and flexibility, including our fully paid 18-week genderless parental leave policy
- Access to our wellness program which includes webinars, health checks, on site lunches and the occasional voucher if working from home
- Personal and professional development through our customised learning platform
- Paid leave for your birthday and an Enrichment Day (a day out of the office to support a cause or passion close to your heart)
- The assistance of our onsite Chief Dog Wrangler to help entertain your pooch with free parking on that day
- And because pets are at the heart of everything we do, your pet insurance is on us too
Life At PetSure
What you’ll do
Are you a qualified veterinary nurse? Want to spread your corporate wings and make an impact on Pet Insurance? We’re looking for passionate people to support our Pet Parents when they need it most
Specifically, as the Claims Advisor you will:
- Utilise your passion for animals to ensure a smooth process and positive claims experience for our customers, their pets and vets;
- Manage complex claims until completion
- Support and communicate with our customers via all mediums
- Collaborate with other areas of the business to ensure all claim decisions are made in a correct and timely manner;
- Use your veterinary nursing skills to make informed claims decisions
- Ensure the correct decision is made and communicated clearly on all claims
- Assist with delivery of our optimum GapOnly service through assessing these claims in real time, along with liaising with clinic staff and other GapOnly colleagues
- Take our customer experience to the next level in claims assessment and processing times
- Utilise your technical knowledge to provide advice to other areas of the business
What you’ll bring
- Pet parent or pet advocate
- Passionate about PetSure’s purpose
- Formal qualifications in vet nursing
- Clinical experience
- Demonstrated history of meeting performance baselines;
- Proven experience at developing and maintaining relationships with colleagues and customers
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills
Ready to chase your dream?
We’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
PetSure is an equal opportunity employer and encourages anyone who meets the role requirements to apply.
PetSure is a pet friendly environment and welcomes dogs and cats in the workplace. It is the policy of PetSure that all new employees consent to a background check.